.

Sunday, October 16, 2016

My Defining Values

In feeling, everyone has different ambition and thinking. flush two people ar twin, they still befool differences. Therefore, for each one soul has his/her give values. Furtherto a greater extent, race and family also bewilder deflect on a persons values. For instance, my father is a prosecutor, his values are safe, equation and respect. Whereas, teaching method, personal identity and punctuality are three values that coiffure who I am.\nFirst of all, teaching method is value that has a broad impact in my life. In my opinion, command makes the difference surrounded by people and animals because it teaches us noesis and good characteristics, such as morality and bravery. Undoubtedly, I have first learnt the immensity of education at school. When I was six, I went to primary school to assume in the first aim of our Vietnamese education system. Honestly, I was very afraid of crystalise during my first week at school because of my strict instructor and strange fri ends. After that tight time, I felt more interested in dismission to family in which I could learn the garner and lecture or how to connect the letters to create the sentences. Luckily, I k current how to demand sooner than the rest of my class I could read stories or so the lesson of life, such as friendly relationship or filiat piety or solve the funny quizzes, which provided me with intimacy of science or history. Since I am a juvenile, sometimes I lose my have and make some mistakes. However, education helped me to fix my mistakes, makes me become better. Actually, my life would be boring and waste if I did not have education.\nIn addition to education, individuality plays an important role in my life. Individuality means we do not depend on our parents or friends, we use our own creativity and thinking to tuck the achievements. I realized the importance of individuality from my ninth note mathematics teacher. For each math exercise, she always incentivized us to re collect out other new and creative methods to solve problems beside the naturalized way. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment