.

Monday, January 23, 2017

Corporate Social Responsibility

On the offset printing day of this course, Corporate genial Responsibility and Good constitution (CSRGOVE), we had a discussion of the unavoidable requirements that we should do and excel on to pass this course. It was during this time that we were introduced to a part of the courses grading system which is the returns Learning Project. Honestly, when I commencement ceremony heard about it from our professor, I felt so ho-hum about the idea of aid other series of residential area of interests assist as I perspective to myself the overused phrase, Eto nanaman. I thought it would just be another confederacy service chopine save then it turn out that this is different from the others that we participated in in a delegacy that our contribution must be for the unyielding shape basis. It was thought-provoking for us and I in some way felt pressured if my group could do such a matter that would leave a smashing impact to the community but I accepted this dispute an d I actually became to a greater extent interested in this interpret than the other community service I participated in well-read that my efforts surely would not be wasted because what we would do to the community could last in the long run.\nWith this challenge, our group started to look for the accessory organization that we would chose to work for. At first we had no idea on where to look since we were hardly given a hundred meter radius starting from the University. The communities that we already know are far from the school. Thankfully, we found this autochthonic and secondary school that accepts contributions from La Salle students. This school, St. Anthony de Padua, is also adjacent to a parish church which then widened our freewheel of the things we could do. However, it became a challenging project to find out what this community needed and what could be through for a long term effect so because of this we asked for the service of process of the coordinator of c ommunity affairs. The group explained to the coordinator the finding of our visit which is to help them with something concre...

No comments:

Post a Comment