.

Monday, June 17, 2019

Business School Networking Refelction Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 250 words

Business School Networking Refelction - Essay ExampleI conducted my research prior to attending the simulation. I checked the websites about networking simulations. I to a fault managed to play one of the online networking simulations prior to this one. This helped me prepare well before the actual test. I wrote my weaknesses from the prior simulation and tried to work on them before we went for the course of instruction simulation.During the conversation I was able to interact with Mr. Schiff managing Director of BIDCO Company. He told me that networking is not about whom you are but what people say you are. Our tutor Mr. Tom excessively told me that networking is critical and building relationships is the catalyst for a successful business. In addition to this, my friend Claire told me that if I was to succeed I would need to continually connect with bleak people and cultivate emerging relationships and leverage my network. I took all these conversations as very important. Durin g this time I built my confidence and gained courage in the celestial sphere of business. In the end I learnt that networking is all about cultivating a win-win situation by accelerating professional development and seeking new career

No comments:

Post a Comment