.

Monday, April 6, 2020

dreams Essays (339 words) - Dream, Psychotherapy, Symbols

The dream I?ve been having is a really recurring dream almost every night that I fall asleep I dream that God sends his angels to destroy me because I apparently have stained blood, in this dream I?m persecuted by arch angels with spears and swords and I am fighting against them until one of them slashes his sword and makes me bleed, then some words come to me ? why do you keep fighting?, all I answer is ? Because I have too? then another angel stabs me on the heart unto a wall and lets me stuck onto the wall with his sword. ?Give up, there is no hope in the path you?ve chosen we will chase you and put an end to you?. All I say after that is ?then I have to get stronger?, I smirk and then wakeup. Based on Freudian interpretations my dream seem to be a wish fulfillment, ?dreams are just the mind''s attempt to make sense of random activity in the brain during REM sleep. Other says that dreams are a way for the unconscious to work out problems that arise during waking life.? And, there is the wish fulfillment theory associated with Sigmund Freud, in which dreams are seen as a way to satisfy unconscious desires that are too upsetting or socially unacceptable to live out in the waking world. Based also on the websites provided seen blood means that. I am being chased by some revelations that have great power and authority, after being hurt that means that those revelations have betrayed me and that by seeing the blood after suffering pain means unfortunate events about the passion I had about those events, at the end after being stabbed meaning the need to be more trusting, but prefer the isolation and conflict on the path I?ve chosen instead on the one someone or something is try ing to make me take and by smiling at the end is that im still looking for something that makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment